Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Springtime

The weather here has been beautiful for the last four days. It was so nice to go out this morning without a jacket or sweater. I love this time of year. There will be some more cold days but spring is definitely here. We were at the window this morning and saw three pairs of bluebirds. They were so pretty. Evidently they were building nests because they were collecting grasses.

When I was teaching one of my little kindergarten boys expressed the weather at this time of year the best I had ever heard. We were out on the playground on a March day and he came running up to me and said, "It's nice out here today. It's just a little bit cold and a whole lot warm." Hope wherever you are, your days are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!